Invite Students To Solve Daily Math Problems In Their Own Journals
All you have to do is write your math problem of the day on the board. Students solve it in these journals that provide a place to write the problem, a large area to solve it, and writing lines to explain how they solved it.
Easily incorporate math practice into your daily routine with journals that encourage students to show their work.
- Quick-Prep Morning Work, Math Warm-Ups, Or Practice For Early Finishers: These journals give you plenty of easy options to seamlessly weave a math problem into your daily routine.
- 64-Page Journals: Budding mathematicians can solve plenty of problems in these 64 pages.
- Encourages Students To Show Their Work: In addition to spaces for writing and solving the problem, the journals include writing lines for students to explain their work.
- Save Time! Provide an easy and effective format for students to write and solve a daily math problem. All you have to do is come up with the problem and write it on the board. Students do the rest.
- Save Money! Buy three or more sets of 12 journals and save more than $4 per set.